Please follow these simple guidelines when submitting a prayer request:
- Be concise, clear and respectful.
- If requesting prayer for others, please use only their first names.
- It is not appropriate or legal (due to HIPPA laws) to reveal the personal health details of family, friends or loved ones without their permission. Since we have no way to verify permission, these requests will not be approved for posting on the public prayer wall.
- Journey reserves the right to edit all submissions for clarity and conciseness.
- This is not a forum to post complaints or vent frustrations about others or Journey Christian Church. They will not be approved for posting on the public prayer wall.
- If your prayer need is urgent please call the church office at (407) 884-7223.
Note: Requests will remain on the Prayer Wall for the duration of one month, after which time, they will be removed.
Journey’s Care Ministry offers a variety of care groups based on specific needs. Covering topics like recovery, grief, and divorce, there is a group for everyone seeking community and healing.