John Hampton - May 2, 2021

Rocking Babies Moments

Today we are starting a new series called Defining Moments. Studies suggest that only 3% of life events are what would be considered highly memorable. The other 97% of life doesn’t make the cut and most of it just fades into the black hole of our subconscious. But the 3% that do make it are the moments that define us, direct us, and distinguish us as individuals. Having a baby, becoming a parent would definitely be a defining moment in life. Pastor John talks to us today about some of the realities of what sitting in the parenting chair means.

From Series: "Defining Moments"

Message Notes     Discussion Questions

More From "Defining Moments"

Powered by Series Engine