LOVING THE JOURNEY WITH…
28 Things to Know About Daily Acts
- February has 28 days.
- The New Testament book of Acts has 28 chapters.
- Reading the Bible every day is the best way to get to know what the Bible actually says.
- Reading the Bible every day makes people more hopeful about life.
- People who read the Bible infrequently or occasionally are lesshopeful than those who don’t read the Bible at all.
- It is possible to have just enough faith to make you miserable.
- People who have a Bible reading plan are more likely to be more consistent in reading the Bible.
- The book of Acts is awesome.
- Don’t confuse the word Acts with the word axe.
- However, both are pretty sharp and able to cut you deep.
- Acts tells us Jesus’ vision for His church.
- Don’t you want to know Jesus’ vision for his church?
- Acts tells us how the first churches formed, grew and developed.
- Don’t you want to know how the first churches formed, grew and developed?
- All of the teaching pastors from Journey will teach multiple times over the 28 days.
- Pastor Dustin is Danish.
- Danish pastor > Danish pastry.
- Pastor Eddie is not Danish but likes Danish pastries and Danish pastors.
- Pastor Jeremy can teach as well as sing.
- Pastor Harvey is always good no matter what the topic.
- Pastor Randy has lived the book of Acts throughout his ministry.
- Pastor Christian is just trying to get some sleep after recently welcoming his second child, Katie Beth, born January 25.
- But Pastor Christian will be ready to bring it.
- I’m teaching 8 times in the Daily Acts series, but most of those aren’t on a Sunday.
- YouTube is the only place you can see Daily Acts…for now.
- You should go to Journey’s YouTube page now and become a subscriber.
- You should also click the “Notifications” option on that page so you will be notified when a new teaching is available.
- When February is over, you can say you read—and hopefully experienced—a whole book of the Bible in 2021.
Loving the Daily Acts Journey,