2017 Year-End Giving Guidelines
Make a difference in the world by supporting the ministry of Journey Christian Church
As you approach the end of the year and consider where your final tax deductible gifts will be given, we want to make you aware of 5 easy ways you can give to Journey.
- Online giving via the church website: You may give before midnight December 31st without spending funds for stamps to mail it or gas to deliver it. E-giving is the quickest, most convenient way to give, and it is really easy. Click here to give online.
- Journey App: Download the “Journey Christian” app from your app store. Then, click on GIVE. Remember, you have until midnight on December 31st.
- By mail: It must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2017. Mail to: Journey Christian Church, 1965 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Apopka, FL 32703
- Hand delivery: It must be received by December 31, 2017. You may bring your gift to the Saturday night worship gathering on December 30th at our Apopka campus, or a Sunday morning worship gathering on December 31st at either our Apopka or Mount Dora campus.
- Non-cash gifts: Consider donating a non-cash gift such as real estate, stocks, bonds, retirement accounts, or mutual funds. Contact Pastor Roddy Conner at email@example.com.
Contributions to Journey Christian Church are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Because of your gifts, we continue to help children, youth and families on their life-changing journey with Jesus. If you have any questions, please contact Business Director Jodi Dinnan at firstname.lastname@example.org.